March 1st, 2022
Fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, experienced PR and Marketing Account Manager!
Intandem Communications is growing and we have a fantastic opportunity available to join our team as a PR and Marketing Account Manager. We are a well-established marketing and PR agency and are looking for a talented and ambitious individual to work with us and our diverse range of clients across Yorkshire, London and the UK.
As an Account Manager, you will be working with a team that makes a difference to our clients’ business and will be responsible for planning and delivering creative and compelling marketing, PR and social media strategies and campaigns. You will look after all aspects of client account management, including client relationships, delivery and control of budgets and evaluating output.
The role also enables you to play a key part in supporting the long-term success of Intandem Communications, assisting with winning new business as our client roster continues to develop. You can enjoy hybrid working, with the opportunity to work flexibly from home and our bases in York and Leeds.
We work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment and aim to provide excellence in everything we do. You will be a creative, highly organised and tenacious person, who enjoys writing and thrives when working as part of a successful team. You will have excellent interpersonal skills, and the confidence to develop strong relationships with clients including senior leaders and business owners.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years' experience working in a marketing or PR role and be ready to further develop their skills in an agency where your ideas count.
Working at Intandem
You will be a valued and trusted member of our team, with the chance to steer the business forwards as your role develops and we continue to grow across Yorkshire and beyond.
We’re friendly, like-minded individuals who enjoy spending time together outside of the office. Health and well-being is always a focus of our team activities so we’re often found outdoors, climbing a hill or practising yoga! Our values of making a difference, integrity, togetherness, excellence and fun are really important to us, and we’re looking for someone who shares these with us.
We offer a supportive environment and take care to nurture our team. We will help you to develop your career with specialist skills training and a personal development programme.
If you’re adventurous, ambitious, love making a difference for clients and ready for a new challenge, get in touch with us!
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have strong organisation and project management skills
- Have experience of developing creative and effective marketing and PR strategies and campaigns.
- Have excellent copywriting skills and understanding of the different styles required for print and online media
- Have experience creating social media content for businesses and delivering successful campaigns
- Have an understanding of website CMS platforms and the importance of SEO
The main responsibilities and accountabilities of the role:
- Overall responsibility for key client accounts, including planning, creative development, project management and delivery, control of budgets and evaluation.
- To actively seek new clients and develop new business through networking and other opportunities.
- To actively participate in managing client workload and Intandem resources, plus identifying new opportunities for training and development.
- Hybrid working from home and in York/Leeds. Flexibility dependent upon the needs of the team/our clients
- 28 days holiday which increases with length of service up to 33 days including bank holidays.
- Wellbeing and development programme
- Company laptop and IT equipment
- Company pension scheme
- Regular social and networking events with the team and clients
To request a copy of the full job description, please send a covering letter and a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org